Sunday

Hello! I'm Leona Westdahl

Greetings bloggers and blog followers! My name is Leona Westdahl and I am a single mother of three awesome children, a part-time community college student, a part-time minor league football team owner and a part-time worker at a statewide community foundation. This blog will be empty as I am too busy to keep it up :)

My three favorite websites right now are Facebook, Pinterest and Yummly. I like to keep in touch with my friends and family using Facebook. Pinterest offers me inspiration to cook lovely meals, organize my home and craft with my kids. Yummly has downright awesome recipes for healthy and delicious meals.

You might notice the title of my blog is My HCG Experience. At one time about two years ago I thought I would try my hand at blogging by tracking my experience on the HCG diet. I learned I wasn't disciplined enough to keep up with the demands of blogging and never actually did share my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment